Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 II
Click to enlarge
|Brand Name: Cactus
|UPC #: 4897035130514
Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIThe Cactus V6 II is the World’s First wireless flash trigger that
supports cross-brand high-speed sync (HSS) and can control power output
and zoom angle of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax
system flashes all at the same time.
Two High-Speed Sync Modes
- Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
- Power Sync: Boosts flash contribution above camera’s
x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not
Cactus also extends HSS capabilities to Fujifilm cameras despite them not yet supporting high-speed sync at the time of writing.
Both the V6 II and IIs now has an automatic LED AF-assist
light that makes auto-focusing in dark environments possible – even in
pitched-black!3 Besides the camera-mounted V6 II/IIs,
off-camera units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps
focusing even when camera is far from the subject.
V6 II can now auto-detect the on-camera portable flashes at
device start-up by selecting the system the flash belongs to and
assigning an Auto Flash Profile. Moreover, it now works with previously
unsupported digital-only TTL flash models on the V6 and expands its
compatibility. Similarly, the V6 II will auto-detect the camera and
selects the system accordingly.4 This simple plug-and-play makes the setting up extremely quick and easy that both amateurs and professionals appreciate.
Flash Profile Customization
Users may still manually choose from more than 60 popular
flash models from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Metz,
Nissin, etc. should they wish to. And for those who demands the utmost
accurate power outputs they may adjust each power level using the Cactus
Profile Editor, a computer-installed software that allows the saving of
up to 10 personalized flash profiles.
Remote Power and Zoom Control
Besides remote power control, remote zoom control is now
available to all compatible TTL flashes, which was only available on
Cactus RF60 series Wireless Flash before. This will give photographers
much quicker controls by swapping controls of power and zoom settings
directly on the V6 II.
The V6 II now allows multiple photographers to trigger
off-camera flashes at the same time. Not only is this great for wedding
and events, it is also perfect for running photography workshops.
- Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS support of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes;
- Two cross-brand high-speed sync modes:
- Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s;
- Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed;
- Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings;
- AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment;
- Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output;
- Work seamlessly with the RF60 series to support HSS and Power Sync;
- Other useful features inherited from the V6 including:
- Lo Power
- Absolute Power
- TTL Pass-through
- Group Sequence
- Sports Shutter
- Remote Shutter
- Relay Mode
- Delay Mode
- Firmware Update support