Speedlight Compatibility Tables
These tables show both Serene Automation and User Reported Compatibility Information. They are updated periodically. Please notify us if you find inaccuracies or would like to report compatibility.
When checked in the tables below, for Fujifilm Cameras with such capabilities, RoboSHOOT supports:
•AutoFP: The flash supports HSS automatically when shutter speed requires it).
•HSS+TTL: TTL is supported even with HSS active
•TTL: The flash fully supports TTL
•MPwr: The flash supports manual power which can provide high frame rates
•Wake: The flash wakes when the camera is turned on. Small ‘x’ indicates it may not sleep when camera is turned off.
•Focus: The flash supports the Focus Beam function
Verified Speedlight / Strobe Compatibility - Full TTL Support
Unless indicated otherwise, these speedlights are supported in TTL mode on both curtain (eg. XT-1, XE-1) and supported Leaf Shutter Cameras (eg. X100).
User Reported Speedlight / Strobe Compatibility - Full TTL Support
These have been reported to function in TTL Mode. Functionality or reliability has not been confirmed or guaranteed. Blank fields indicate no information provided.
Speedlight/Strobe Compatibility - Manual Only
These have been reported to function in Manual Mode. If verified, reported compatibility has been checked. Blank fields indicate no information provided. External Strobes are supported on RX-20 RoboSHOOT© units only
· ‘*’ indicates not supported on 1st Generation Cameras (only supported on X-T, X-Pro, GFX, and leaf shutter cameras not using new Fujifilm flash protocol). Important: GODOX HSS is reported to work on GFX. This is untested and may not be working or reliable on other cameras.
· Leaf Shutter cameras with New Fujifilm flash protocol have timing requirements beyond limits of most Nikon flashes under certain conditions. Therefore Nikon is not officially supported on the X100F, but, certain flashes, such as the SB-900, will function in TTL mode at most shutter speeds up to 1/2000s.
· Supported i-TTL Nikon speedlights must use TTL, not A or GN modes , manual control is also available In-Camera, via App, or via profiles.
· Nissin and certain Fujifilm speedlights may have slight play in the Flash Shoe. A slight counter clockwise twist after insertion is helpful to seat them for the most reliable connection.
· Be sure to update all your flash and controller firmware to the latest available.
· For Studio Strobes, when using manual power, best results are realized by setting the Strobe Controller to Manual. AutoFP should still function if the controller supports it.
· For Godox X1N, if the strobe is too close to the X1N controller the strobe may not fire. Also, High power HSS in manual mode (GFX) may not fire due to timing differences between the camera and X1N, use TTL instead or try Full manual on X1N and Camera.
· For Profoto, use Profoto Radio channel other than channel 1.