The world is in a hurry and PelicanTM Air
cases are setting the pace with two models optimized for travel. We aggregated
the airline rules for maximum overhead and check-in dimensions, and perfected
two cases for pros on the move. Both cases include a rugged extendable handle
that keeps the case clear of your heels when walking, and smooth rolling ball
bearing wheels that are nice and quiet.
Getting through the airport with a PelicanTM Air
case is a lot easier, and saves money on over-weight baggage fees, too.
– WHEELED carry-on
Weighing just 8.69 lbs. with exterior dimensions of 21.96 x 11.97
x 8.98 inches, Model 1535 is optimized for carry-on/overhead bin size.
Introducing PelicanTM Air, the lightest polymer protector cases on the planet
At up to 40% lighter than other polymer
cases, PelicanTM Air cases will
lighten the loads of the dedicated pros across the world who have set out to
change the game.
PelicanTM Air cases are the first in a series of
remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases.
For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential
protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
With the launch of the PelicanTM Air line of cases, we’re redefining the future
of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
Meet PelicanTM Air. Up to 40% lighter. Guaranteed for life.
The Science Behind Strength and
The PelicanTM Air case has been designed to cut weight
without compromising durability.
Our engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural
waste while preserving Pelican’s legendary standards of strength. In
development for years, the design team challenged the status quo to “add
lightness” in every detail.
Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both
strong and light:
• Molded from the next generation of
Pelican’s lightweight HPXTM resin, a
proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
• Honeycomb structural elements that are
actually stronger than solid polymer material
• Super-stiff “full box” sections engineered
to create hollow parts
Up to the Test
It wouldn’t be a PelicanTM case if you couldn’t drop it, kick it and run over it –
and the PelicanTM Air case is no
• Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six
feet on all sides and corners
• Submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of one
• Wheels are roll tested over 1,000 yards
with loads at 5 mph
• 28 lb. steel dart dropped on all sides from
PelicanTM Air Case
With inventive features that anticipate the
needs of pros from every line of work, the new PelicanTM Air models offer innovation with an equal
balance of toughness and lightness.
Every pro will discover a more effortless user
experience and the perfect model in the PelicanTM Air line.
Shared Features Across All Models:
• Super-light Proprietary HPX2
• Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
• Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
• Watertight O-Ring Gasket
• New Style “Conic Curve” Lid Shape
• Crushproof and Dustproof
• Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
• Rubber Overmolded Handles
• New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder
With Front or Side Placement
New Divider System
• Full Sewn Tub with Felt Exterior
• VelcroTM Compatible NylexTM Interior
• Elastic Hold Down Straps
• Hi-Visibility Yellow Interior
• Set Includes: 1 Tub, 2 Large Dividers, 6
Medium Dividers, 3 Small Dividers